DEPOSITS for Make Up * Henna * Henna Training
Before making a booking please be aware of the Term & Conditions below.
- To make an enquiry about a date, please contact Riffat at email@example.com .
- A booking can be only be made after checking that the required date is free and by paying a non-refundable deposit to secure the date.
- Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- A non-refundable deposit of £80 is required to secure the services of Riffat Bahar
- Once the deposit has been paid the date is secured.
- The deposit is not refundable in the event of the cancellation of booking.
- In the event of 2 people enquiring about the same day the deposit recieved first secures the day.
- Travel Expenses
- In some situations travel expenses must be charged. I travel within the the Berkshire and London area. I am based in SL1 postcode and I am happy to travel within a 10 mile radius of this area free of charge. Anything outside of this is charged for. This is calculated as a round trip.
- Congestion Charge: Travelling within the congestion charge zone is payable by the client.
- Parking: Parking expenses are charged to the client.
- In the unlikely event of personal illness or other circumstances beyond the control of the artist, a substitute professional Make-Up/ Henna Artist may be sent to you instead.
- Confirmation of Booking & Agreement
- By payment of £80 deposit to confirm the booking you are entering into an agreement to honour the above terms and conditions of business.
For more information and to view Riffat's work, please visit www.riffat.co.uk www.hennatraining.co.uk
There are no products matching the selection.